· Home cooked meals, including fresh soups, salads and traditional foods made with local ingredients.
· Weekly housekeeping and laundry, with more help available if desired
· Nurses on site daily, and licensed staff cheerfully available 24 hours a day
· Assistance with showers, medications and other care as needed
· Van service to shopping, doctors’ appointments, worship services and other scheduled outings
· Exercise, crafts, reading, spiritual, music and other activities led by trained staff
Ivy Lodge offers three levels of care:
Independent - designed to meet the individual’s social and residential needs, while also encouraging and assisting with activities of daily living .
Enhanced Care - serves individuals who wish to “age in place” or remain in the residence as their age-related difficulties increase. Individuals requiring our Enhanced Care may require assistance to get out of a chair, need the assistance of another to walk or use stairs, need assistance with medical equipment, and/or need assistance to manage chronic urinary or bowel incontinence. They may be someone with a condition such as severe arthritis who needs help with meals and walking. If he or
she later becomes confined to a wheelchair and needs help transferring from place to place, our Enhanced Care assures that the nursing and medical needs our residents are met.
Special Needs Care - serves individuals with Alzheimer’s disease or other types of dementia. We provide 24-hour supervision, and meet needs requiring additional help completing his or her activities of daily living. If needed, we provide medical, social or neuro-behavioral care.